Welcome to the MetaExperts™ Contender Onboarding Process
Your skills profile is the foundation for matching your skills with our customer's needs. There are several steps included in this profile for becoming certified including:
- Complete the MetaExpert™ Contender Profile. The profile is organized by industry, categories of skills, technology, credentials and project success stories/case study examples.
- Personal Interview. There is a link to schedule your interview towards the end of the profile form. You’ll want to plan 40 to 45 minutes for the interview.
- Reference Checks. No MetaExpert™ is sent out an assignment without a minimum of three supervisor/client references being checked by the MetaOps, Inc. staff. Be sure to include your references at the end of this Profile.
- Master Agreement. This agreement outlines our relationship and expedites the process when it’s time to present your skills to a client. There’s a link on the documents page to download a sample or click to sign the digital signature doc.
- Professional photo and MetaExpert™ Experience Profile (MEP). The documents page has a place to upload your photo and MEP. A sample template is provided on this page.
If you have questions, you can click the ‘Help Me’ button throughout this process to email or call our office.